Azure Active Directory (AAD) Certification Training
Viswa Online Trainings is one of the world’s leading online IT training providers. We deliver a comprehensive catalog of courses and online training for freshers and working professionals to help them achieve their career goals and experience our best services.
Our Azure Active Directory (AAD) is Microsoft’s enterprise cloud-based identity and access management (IAM) solution. AAD is the backbone of the Office 365 system, and it can sync with on-premise Active Directory and provide authentication to other cloud-based systems via OAuth. Enroll now and get certified in it.
Azure Active Directory Training Course Syllabus
✔ List the major architectural components of Oracle DBA
✔ Explain the memory structures
✔ Describe the background processes
✔ Understanding 12c multitenant architecture
✔ Exploring CDB and PDB databases
|Live Instructor Based Training With Software|
|Lifetime access and 24×7 support|
|Certification Oriented content|
|Hands-On complete Real-time training|
|Get a certificate on course completion|
|Live Recorded Videos Access|
|Study Material Provided|
Azure Active Directory Training - Upcoming Batches
Don't find suitable time ?
CHOOSE YOUR OWN COMFORTABLE LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Live Virtual Training
Schedule your sessions at your comfortable timings.
Instructor-led training, Real-time projects
Complete set of live-online training sessions recorded videos.
Learn technology at your own pace.
Get access for lifetime.
Learn As A Full Day Schedule With Discussions, Exercises,
Practical Use Cases
Design Your Own Syllabus Based
Azure Active Directory Training FAQ'S
Azure Active Directory is a cloud-based identity and access management solution. It is the backbone of the office 365 system and also can sync with on-premises Active AD and by providing authentication for other cloud-based systems via OAuth.
Azure AD also helps in business streamline processing and improving productivity and security while the SSO gives employees and business partners access for thousands of cloud applications like Salesforce, DropBox, and Office 365.
- Single sign-on for multiple applications - Helps in making it easier and fast to onboard new employees, terminates access for the leavers, and implements access for the new cloud services.SSO helps in encouraging compliance with identity with the security protocols.
- Integration with an existing Windows Server Active Directory - Helps in leveraging an on-premises identity provision for managing access to cloud features, also apply the on-premises Active AD by creating a seamless working environment for the users.
- Pre-integration with favorite cloud services - Helps incorporate social media, salesforce, and Office 365.
- Multiple platform functionality - Helps in working with multiple platforms and devices and for productivity and real-time communication.
- Global availability - Helps in running 28 data centers around the world and is available wherever you are.
- Comprehensive reporting - Helps in enabling businesses to monitor application usage and enhance security by protecting them from additional threats.
Azure AD is a cloud base identity and also access management service that will help in assiting in managing the azure resources.Azure Active Directory has one to many subscription, can only trust a single Active Directory and multiple subscription can be associated with a single Azure Active Directory instances.
Azure AD is mainly intended for:
IT Admins uses Azure AD for regulating access to apps and app resources as per business requirements.
App Developers use Azure AD as a guidelines-based method for adding SSo to our application and permitting it for working with the client's pre-existing credentials.
Online subscribers of Microsoft 365, Office 365, Azure, or Dynamics CRM uses Azure AD for online subscribers that are already using Azure AD as it is provided with Microsoft 365 for accessing our integrated cloud applications.
Here are some of the important apps used by Azure:
- Infrastructure Services
- Mobile Apps
- Web Applications
- Cloud Services
- Media Services
Get ahead in your career by learning Azure Active Directory through VISWA Online Trainings