Python Programming Certification Training
One of the top providers of online IT training worldwide is VISWA Online Trainings. To assist beginners and working professionals in achieving their career objectives and taking advantage of our best services, We provide a wide range of courses and online training.
High-level, versatile, and widely used programming language Python. Python (the most recent version is Python 3) is utilized in web development, machine learning applications, and all other cutting-edge software technologies. Python is a great language for beginners as well as seasoned programmers with other languages like C++ and Java. Enrol today to earn your certification.
Python Training Course Syllabus
✔ Setting up path
✔ Working with P
✔ Basic Syntax
✔ Variable and Data Types
✔ If- else
✔ Nested if-else
✔ Nested loops
✔ Accessing Strings
✔ Basic Operations
✔ String slices
✔ Function and Methods
✔ Accessing list
✔ Working with lists
✔ Function and Methods
✔ Accessing tuples
✔ Functions and Methods
✔ Accessing values in dictionaries
✔ Working with dictionaries
✔ Defining a function
✔ Calling a function
✔ Types of functions
✔ Function Arguments
✔ Anonymous functions
✔ Global and local variables
✔ Importing module
✔ Math module
✔ Random module
✔ Printing on screen
✔ Reading data from the keyboard
✔ Opening and closing file
✔ Reading and writing files
✔ Exception Handling
✔ Except clause
✔ Try ? finally clause
✔ User Defined Exceptions
✔ Class and object
✔ Data hiding
✔ Match function
✔ Search function
✔ Matching VS Searching
✔ CGI environment variable
✔ GET and POST methods
✔ File upload
✔ Executing queries
✔ Handling error
✔ Socket Module
✔ Client and server
✔ Internet modules
✔ Starting a thread
✔ Threading module
✔ Synchronizing threads
✔ Multithreaded Priority Queue
✔ Tkinter programming
✔ Tkinter widgets
✔ Sending email
|Live Instructor Based Training With Software|
|Lifetime access and 24×7 support|
|Certification Oriented content|
|Hands-On complete Real-time training|
|Get a certificate on course completion|
|Live Recorded Videos Access|
|Study Material Provided|
Python Training - Upcoming Batches
Don't find suitable time ?
CHOOSE YOUR OWN COMFORTABLE LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Live Virtual Training
Schedule your sessions at your comfortable timings.
Instructor-led training, Real-time projects
Complete set of live-online training sessions recorded videos.
Learn technology at your own pace.
Get access for lifetime.
Learn As A Full Day Schedule With Discussions, Exercises,
Practical Use Cases
Design Your Own Syllabus Based
Python Training FAQ'S
It is a general-purpose computer programming language. It is a high-level, object-oriented language which can run equally on different platforms such as Windows, Linux, UNIX, and Macintosh. Its high-level built-in data structures, combined with dynamic typing and dynamic binding. It is widely used in data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence domain.
- Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language with dynamic semantics.
- Python is compatible with different platforms like Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- Python has a simple syntax as compared to other languages.
- Python allows a developer to write programs with fewer lines than some other programming languages.
- Python runs on an interpreter system, means that the code can be executed as soon as it is written. It helps to provide a prototype very quickly.
- Python can be described as a procedural way, an object-orientated way or a functional way.
- The Python interpreter and the extensive standard library are available in source or binary form without charge for all major platforms, and can be freely distributed.
Python is used in various software domains some application areas are given below.
- Web and Internet Development
- Scientific and computational applications
- Language development
- Image processing and graphic design applications
- Enterprise and business applications development
- Operating systems
- GUI-based desktop applications
PEP 8, or Python Enhancement Proposal, is a document that aids in providing instructions on how to write Python code. It is essentially a set of guidelines that outline the best ways to format Python code for readability. Guido van Rossum, Barry Warsaw, and Nick Coghlan wrote it in 2001.
Get ahead in your career by learning Python through VISWA Online Trainings