Azure Security Engineer Associate (AZ-500) Certification Training
One of the top providers of online IT training worldwide is VISWA Online Trainings. To assist beginners and working professionals in achieving their career objectives and taking advantage of our best services, We provide a wide range of courses and online training.
Implementing, managing, and overseeing security for resources in Azure, multi-cloud, and hybrid environments as a component of an end-to-end architecture is your responsibility as an Azure security engineer. You suggest the following security setups and components to safeguard: Networks, Data, Applications, and Identity and Access. Enroll right away to get certified.
Azure Security Engineer Associate Training Course Syllabus
|Live Instructor Based Training With Software|
|Lifetime access and 24×7 support|
|Certification Oriented content|
|Hands-On complete Real-time training|
|Get a certificate on course completion|
|Live Recorded Videos Access|
|Study Material Provided|
Azure Security Engineer Associate Training - Upcoming Batches
Don't find suitable time ?
CHOOSE YOUR OWN COMFORTABLE LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Live Virtual Training
Schedule your sessions at your comfortable timings.
Instructor-led training, Real-time projects
Complete set of live-online training sessions recorded videos.
Learn technology at your own pace.
Get access for lifetime.
Learn As A Full Day Schedule With Discussions, Exercises,
Practical Use Cases
Design Your Own Syllabus Based
Azure Security Engineer Associate Training FAQ'S
There are certain businesses on the market that offer cloud services. The Microsoft is one among them. Therefore, a cloud service provider is Microsoft Azure. Accessing Microsoft’s Infrastructure for Cloud services is its primary usage.
- Identity and Access Management: It is a framework of policies and technologies that ensures that all the employees of an organization have access to the technology. It incorporates features like AD, PIM, Conditional Access Policy, etc.
- Platform protection: It helps prevent file-based Malware attacks, detect malicious activity, and provide investigation and remediation capabilities. It incorporates features like Azure firewall, Load balancer, DDoS protection, front door, etc.
- Security operation: It is a practice or team that is devoted to preventing, detecting, assessing, monitoring, and responding to cybersecurity threats and incidents. It incorporates features like Log Analytic Workspace and Azure sentinel.
- Secure Data and Application: It is a process of protecting data from unauthorized access and data corruption throughout its lifecycle. It incorporates features like Azure key vault, Encryption, SAS, Service Identity, etc.
- Processing: It mainly controls the data that is being processed accurately and thoroughly in any application. Azure Security Engineer Associate
- File: It maintains and regulates the data that is being manipulated in any of the files.
- Output reconciliation: It manages the data that has to be reconciled from input to output. Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Input Validation: It controls the input data.
- Security and Backup: It delivers security and backup along with controlling the security breach logs.
There are three core services provided by the Windows Azure Operating System (Azure Security Engineer Associate) given as:
The essential things to be taken into account are:
- Loss of data
- Data storage
- Business continuity
- Data integrity in cloud computing
By learning Azure Security Engineer Associate through VISWA Online Trainings, advance in your job.