Azure Cloud Certification Training
One of the top providers of online IT training worldwide is VISWA Online Trainings. To assist beginners and working professionals in achieving their career objectives and taking advantage of our best services, We provide a wide range of courses and online training.
The Azure cloud platform is made up of more than 200 products and cloud services that can be used to develop new solutions, address current problems, and foresee the future. Utilizing your preferred tools and frameworks, you can create, execute, and manage applications across various clouds, on-premises, and at the edge. Enroll right away to get certified.
Azure Cloud Training Course Syllabus
✔ Exam Preparation and Study Techniques
✔ Preparation for the Azure 103 Certification
✔ Resources and Study Aids
✔ Passing the Exam, the First Time
✔ Cloud History
✔ Cloud Deployment Models
✔ Cloud Delivery Models
✔ Cloud Computing Benefits and Limitations
✔ Manage Azure Subscriptions
✔ Assign administrator permissions; configure cost center quotas and tagging; configure Azure subscription policies at Azure subscription level.
✔ Analyze Resource Utilization and Consumption
✔ Configure diagnostic settings on resources; create a baseline for resources; create and test alerts; analyze alerts across subscriptions; analyze metrics across subscriptions; create action groups; monitor for unused resources; monitor spend; report on spend; utilize Log Search query functions; view alerts in Log Analytics.
✔ Manage resource groups
✔ Use Azure policies for resource groups; configure resource locks; configure resource policies; implement and set tagging on resource groups; move resources across resource groups; remove resource groups
✔ Create and configure storage accounts
✔ Configure network access to the storage account; create and configure storage account; generate shared access signature; install and use Azure Storage Explorer; manage access keys; monitor activity log by using Log Analytics; implement Azure storage replication
✔ Import and export data to Azure
✔ Create export from Azure job; create import into Azure job; Use Azure Data Box; configure and use Azure blob storage; configure Azure content delivery network (CDN) endpoints
Configure Azure files Create Azure file share; create Azure File Sync service; create Azure sync group; troubleshoot Azure File Sync
✔ Implement Azure backup
✔ Configure and review backup reports; perform backup operation; create Recovery Services Vault; create and configure backup policy; perform a restore operation
✔ Create and configure a VM for Windows and Linux
✔ Configure high availability; configure monitoring, networking, storage, and virtual machine size; deploy and configure scale sets
✔ Automate deployment of VMs
✔ Modify Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template; configure location of new VMs; configure VHD template; deploy from template; save a deployment as an ARM template; deploy Windows and Linux VMs
✔ Manage Azure VM
✔ Add data discs; add network interfaces; automate configuration management by using PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) and VM Agent by using custom script extensions; manage VM sizes; move VMs from one resource group to another; redeploy VMs
✔ Manage VM backups
✔ Configure VM backup; define backup policies; implement backup policies; perform VM restore
✔ Create connectivity between virtual networks
✔ Create and configure VNET peering; create and configure VNET to VNET; verify virtual network connectivity; create virtual network gateway
✔ Implement and manage virtual networking
✔ Configure private and public IP addresses, network routes, network interface, subnets, and virtual network
✔ Configure name resolution
✔ Configure Azure DNS; configure custom DNS settings; configure private and public DNS zones
✔ Create and configure a Network Security Group (NSG)
✔ Create security rules; associate NSG to a subnet or network interface; identify required ports; evaluate effective security rules
✔ Implement Azure load balancer
✔ configure the internal load balancer, configure load balancing rules, configure the public load balancer, troubleshoot load balancing
✔ Monitor and troubleshoot virtual networking
✔ monitor on-premises connectivity, use Network resource monitoring, use Network Watcher, troubleshoot external networking, troubleshoot virtual network connectivity
✔ Integrate on-premises network with Azure virtual network
✔ create and configure Azure VPN Gateway, create and configure site-to-site VPN, configure Express Route, verify on-premises connectivity, troubleshoot on-premises connectivity with Azure
✔ Manage Azure Active Directory (AD)
✔ Add custom domains; configure Azure AD Identity Protection, Azure AD Join, and Enterprise State Roaming; configure self-service password reset; implement conditional access policies; manage multiple directories; perform an access review
✔ Manage Azure AD objects (users, groups, and devices)
✔ Create users and groups; manage user and group properties; manage device settings; perform bulk user updates
✔ Implement and manage hybrid identities
✔ Install and configure Azure AD Connect; configure federation and single sign-on; manage Azure AD Connect; manage password sync and writeback
✔ Implement multi-factor authentication (MFA)
✔ configure user accounts for MFA, enable MFA by using bulk update, configure fraud alerts, configure bypass options, configure Trusted IPs, configure verification methods
|Live Instructor Based Training With Software|
|Lifetime access and 24×7 support|
|Certification Oriented content|
|Hands-On complete Real-time training|
|Get a certificate on course completion|
|Live Recorded Videos Access|
|Study Material Provided|
Azure Cloud Training - Upcoming Batches
Don't find suitable time ?
CHOOSE YOUR OWN COMFORTABLE LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Live Virtual Training
Schedule your sessions at your comfortable timings.
Instructor-led training, Real-time projects
Complete set of live-online training sessions recorded videos.
Learn technology at your own pace.
Get access for lifetime.
Learn As A Full Day Schedule With Discussions, Exercises,
Practical Use Cases
Design Your Own Syllabus Based
Azure Cloud Training FAQ'S
- In order to store, manage, analyze, and process data, cloud computing refers to the use of computational resources (servers) over the internet (sometimes referred to as the “cloud”).
- Here, we use infrastructure offered and maintained by third-party suppliers like Microsoft, AWS, etc., and pay them based on the amount of time the servers are used.
- The benefits of cloud computing include increased execution speed, resource flexibility, and simpler scaling.
- High fault tolerance and high system availability can be attained with cloud computing, and this can be done dynamically depending on the application’s infrastructure needs.
By learning through VISWA Online Trainings, advance in your job.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) is best exemplified by Azure Cloud Service. This was created to assist applications that need high levels of scalability, stability, and availability while yet
- operating at a low cost. These are housed on virtual VMs, and Azure Cloud gives developers more control over them by allowing them to install the required software and grant remote access.
- By setting up a cloud service instance, Azure cloud services are used to deploy multi-tier web-based applications on Azure Cloud. For the purpose of distributed processing, it is also feasible to specify numerous roles, such as web roles, worker roles, etc. Azure cloud services aid in the application’s more straightforward and adaptable scalability.
Each function a cloud service plays
- Public Cloud: In this approach, the cloud provider owns the cloud infrastructure on behalf of the general public, and many apps may share server resources.
- Private cloud: In this case, we exclusively own the cloud infrastructure, or the cloud provider only serves us. This involves hosting the applications either on our own in-house servers or on a dedicated server offered by the Azure cloud provider.
- Hybrid Cloud: As implied by the name, this architecture combines both private and public clouds. Using on-site servers for processing private, sensitive data and public cloud capabilities for hosting apps with a public front could be examples of this.
Simply said, a role instance is a virtual computer where application code is run in conjunction with running role specifications. In accordance with the specification in the Azure cloud service configuration files, a role may also have more than one instance.
- Web role: This offers an Internet Information Services (IIS) dedicated web server for hosting and automatically deploying front-end websites.
- Employee role: These roles often don’t require IIS and assist the applications hosted within them in running asynchronously for longer periods of time while remaining independent of user interactions. They are also perfect for running background operations. The programs are run independently of one another.