Core JAVA Online Certification Training
One of the top providers of online IT training worldwide is VISWA Online Trainings. To assist beginners and working professionals in achieving their career objectives and taking advantage of our best services, We provide a wide range of courses and online training.
The platform used to create desktop or Windows-based applications is called Our Core Java SE. As a result, core Java is the area of Java SE where programmers create desktop-based programs using Java’s fundamental concepts. JDK (Java Development Kit) is a well-known Java SE implementation.
Core JAVA Training Course Syllabus
JAVA Program Development
JAVA Source File Structure
Compilation & Executions
Eclipse Tool Usage
Tokens, Identifiers, Keywords, Literals, Comments, Primitive Data types
Class & Object
Array of Objects
Constructors, Parameterized Constructors, Constructor Overloading
Access Specifiers & Access Modifiers.
Design of Accessor and Mutator Methods.
Types of Inheritance
Organizing Classes and Interfaces in Packages
Introduction to all pre-defined Packages
Making JAR Files for Library Packages
Import and Static Import
Exceptions & Errors
Types of Exception
Control Flow In Exceptions
Use of try, catch, finally, throw, and throws in Exception Handling
In-built and User-Defined Exceptions
Checked and Un-Checked Exceptions
Member Inner Class
Static Inner Class
Local Inner Class
Anonymous Inner Class
Needs of Multi-threaded Programming
Multiple Threads in a program
Streams and the new I/O Capabilities
The Classes for Input and Output
The Standard Streams
Working with File Object
File I/O Basics
Reading and Writing to Files
Serialization & Deserialization
|Live Instructor Based Training With Software|
|Lifetime access and 24×7 support|
|Certification Oriented content|
|Hands-On complete Real-time training|
|Get a certificate on course completion|
|Live Recorded Videos Access|
|Study Material Provided|
Core JAVA Training - Upcoming Batches
Don't find suitable time ?
CHOOSE YOUR OWN COMFORTABLE LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Live Virtual Training
Schedule your sessions at your comfortable timings.
Instructor-led training, Real-time projects
Complete set of live-online training sessions recorded videos.
Learn technology at your own pace.
Get access for lifetime.
Learn As A Full Day Schedule With Discussions, Exercises,
Practical Use Cases
Design Your Own Syllabus Based
Core JAVA Training FAQ'S
Java is a high-level, object-oriented, reliable, secure, high-performance, multithreaded, and portable programming language. It is also platform-independent. In June 1991, James Gosling created it. Because it offers its own JRE and API, it can also be referred to as the platform.
By learning Core JAVA through VISWA Online Trainings, advance in your job.
JVM: JVM, which stands for Java Virtual computer, is an abstract computer that provides the environment for running Java bytecode. It is a specification that details how the Java Virtual Machine operates. Oracle and other businesses have given its implementation. JRE is the name of its implementation.
JVMs are available for many hardware and software platforms (so JVM is platform dependent). It is a runtime instance that is created when we run the Java class. There are three notions of the JVM: specification, implementation, and instance.
JRE: The Java Runtime Environment is known as JRE. It is how the JVM is implemented. A collection of software tools called the Java Runtime Environment is used to create Java programs. To offer the runtime environment, it is employed. It is how the JVM is implemented. It really does exist. It has a collection of libraries and additional files that the JVM uses during runtime.
JDK: JDK is an acronym for Java Development Kit. It is a software development environment that is used to develop Java applications and applets. It physically exists. It contains JRE + development tools. JDK is an implementation of any one of the below given Java Platforms released by Oracle Corporation:
- Standard Edition Java Platform
- Enterprise Edition Java Platform
- Micro Edition Java Platform
- Class(Method) Area: Class Area stores per-class structures such as the runtime constant pool, field, method data, and the code for methods.
- Heap: It is the runtime data area in which the memory is allocated to the objects
- Stack: Java Stack stores frames. It holds local variables and partial results, and plays a part in method invocation and return. Each thread has a private JVM stack, created at the same time as the thread. A new frame is created each time a method is invoked. A frame is destroyed when its method invocation completes.
- Program Counter Register: PC (program counter) register contains the address of the Java virtual machine instruction currently being executed.
- Native Method Stack: It contains all the native methods used in the application.
The hardware or software environment in which a piece of software is run is known as a platform. Platforms come in two flavours: hardware- and software-based. The platform is software-based and uses Java.
There are the following differences between the Java platform and other platforms.
- Java is a software-based platform whereas other platforms may be hardware platforms or software-based platforms.
- Java is executed on top of other hardware platforms whereas other platforms can only have the hardware components.