Kanban Certification Training
One of the top providers of online IT training worldwide is VISWA Online Trainings. To assist beginners and working professionals in achieving their career objectives and taking advantage of our best services, We provide a wide range of courses and online training.
The Hyderabad, India location of our Kanban Certification Training. We give experts in quality management a thorough understanding of Lean Kanban approaches and how to apply them to the quality development process. Organizations in all industries use the Lean approaches to streamline their operations and guarantee the highest levels of client satisfaction. The Kanban methods, which are based on Lean, aid in achieving organizational goals much more successfully while placing a strong emphasis on cutting down on time and waste in the process.
Kanban Training Course Syllabus
✔ Kanba-n self-assessment
✔ Course learning objectives
✔ Origin and overview of Kanba-n method
✔ Kanba-n boards vs. Kanba-n method
✔ Starting from what you do now
✔ Evolutionary change and leadership
✔ Limit WIP
✔ Manage flow
✔ Make policies explicit
✔ Feedback loops
✔ Improve and evolve
✔ Personal Kanba
✔ Aggregated Personal Kanba
✔ Team Kanba
✔ Team Kanba with WIP limits
✔ Benefits of Protokanbans
✔ Flow efficiency vs resource fulfillment
✔ Learning and insights
✔ Pull vs Push
✔ Commitment points
✔ Metrics and Little’s Law
✔ Meetings: Kanba daily meeting, replenishment meeting, and delivery planning meeting
✔ Reviews: Service delivery review, risk review, operations review, and strategy review
✔ Identify services
✔ Workflow modeling
✔ Flow efficiency
✔ Demand analysis
✔ Capacity analysis
✔ Manage Expectations
✔ Class of Service
✔ Cost of Delay
✔ Ticket design
✔ Design your own Kanba System
✔ Continuous improvement mindset
✔ Leadership, self-organization, delegation, and empowerment
✔ Applying Kanba at your workplace
✔ Develop an Action Plan with the next steps on your current project
|Live Instructor Based Training With Software|
|Lifetime access and 24×7 support|
|Certification Oriented content|
|Hands-On complete Real-time training|
|Get a certificate on course completion|
|Live Recorded Videos Access|
|Study Material Provided|
Kanban Training - Upcoming Batches
Don't find suitable time ?
CHOOSE YOUR OWN COMFORTABLE LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Live Virtual Training
Schedule your sessions at your comfortable timings.
Instructor-led training, Real-time projects
Complete set of live-online training sessions recorded videos.
Learn technology at your own pace.
Get access for lifetime.
Learn As A Full Day Schedule With Discussions, Exercises,
Practical Use Cases
Design Your Own Syllabus Based
Kanban Training FAQ'S
At each stage of the software development cycle, it functions as a flash card, including all the information about the status of your work and the work that needs to be done on the product. It merely divides your work into three categories.
By learning through VISWA Online Trainings, advance in your job.
- It helps an organization lower the costs
- It creates a work site that can respond to changes quickly
- It facilitates the methods of achieving and assuring quality control
- Allows the team to reach their maximum potential
- When priorities change Kanban works best
- It can deliver features faster due to their shorter cycle times
- Remove the activities that are of least concern or no concern to the team or organization
- Rapid feedback loops increase the chances of more motivated, empowered and higher-performing team members
- It helps to balance the workflow for teams so they don’t commit themselves to unneeded work or become overburdened with work by visualizing the task you’re working on and the
- items in the context of one another.
- When a task is finished, it selects the highest-priority task from the queue.
- It allows you to see what employees are working on in real-time and aids in workflow visualization, optimization, and control.
- Limiting work in progress aids in preventing bottlenecks.
- Working with teammates in real time is beneficial.
- It makes it easier to track numerous projects on one board by utilizing horizontal swimlanes.