TypeScript Certification Online Training
One of the top providers of online IT training worldwide is VISWA Online Trainings. To assist beginners and working professionals in achieving their career objectives and taking advantage of our best services, We provide a wide range of courses and online training.
TypeScript Training Course Syllabus
- Introducing Type Script
- Writing your first TypeScript function
- Configuring Your Environment
- Choosing your TypeScript editor
- Installing Type Script
- Creating a Type Script project
- Reviewing ES6 language features
- Default parameters
- Template strings
- Let and const
- For…of loops
- The spread operator
- Computed properties
- Understanding type inference
- Specifying function parameter types
- Adding function overloads
- Defining custom types with interfaces
- Using interfaces to describe functions
- Extending interface definitions
- Defining constant values with enums
- Defining anonymous types
- Understanding prototypical inheritance
- Defining a class
- Applying static properties
- Making properties smarter with accessors
- Inheriting behavior from a base class
- Implementing an abstract class
- Controlling visibility with access modifiers
- Implementing interfaces
- Introducing generics
- Creating generic classes
- Applying generic
- Organizing your code with namespaces
- Using namespaces to encapsulate private members
- Understanding the difference between internal and external modules
- Switching from internal to external modules
- Importing modules using CommonJS syntax
- Importing modules using ECMAScript 2015 syntax
- Loading external modules
- Generating declaration files
- Referencing third-party libraries
- Converting to external modules
- Debugging TypeScript with source maps
- Implementing method decorators
- Implementing class decorators
- Implementing property decorators
- Implementing decorator factories
|Live Instructor Based Training With Software|
|Lifetime access and 24×7 support|
|Certification Oriented content|
|Hands-On complete Real-time training|
|Get a certificate on course completion|
|Live Recorded Videos Access|
|Study Material Provided|
TypeScript Training - Upcoming Batches
Don't find suitable time ?
CHOOSE YOUR OWN COMFORTABLE LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Live Virtual Training
Schedule your sessions at your comfortable timings.
Instructor-led training, Real-time projects
Complete set of live-online training sessions recorded videos.
Learn technology at your own pace.
Get access for lifetime.
Learn As A Full Day Schedule With Discussions, Exercises,
Practical Use Cases
Design Your Own Syllabus Based
TypeScript Training FAQ'S
Because of Type Script’s great scalability, big applications with features like abstract classes, decorators, and namespaces may be developed. Its smooth interaction with contemporary frameworks like Angular, React, or Vue.js and the Java Script ecosystem is one of its greatest advantages, making it a vital tool for any developer trying to build reliable and maintainable online apps.
By learning through VISWA Online Trainings, advance in your job.
|1||It was developed by Netscape in 1995.||It was developed by Anders Hejlsberg in 2012.|
|4||It doesn’t support strongly typed or static typing.||It supports strongly typed or static typing features.|
|5||It is just a scripting language.||It supports object-oriented programming concepts like classes, interfaces, inheritance, generics, etc.|
|7||It is interpreted language that’s why it highlighted the errors at runtime.||It compiles the code and highlighted errors during the development time.|
|9||In this, number, and string are the objects.||In this, number, string are the interface.|
- Most importantly, TypeScript is quick to learn and straightforward to use.
- Features of object-oriented programming, like classes, interfaces, inheritance, generics, etc., are supported by TypeScript.
- Error-checking is provided during compilation by TypeScript. Before the script runs, it will compile the code and, if any mistakes are discovered, indicate them.
- TypeScript uses inheritance to facilitate reusability.
- Because of TypeScript’s tooling support, we can develop apps more quickly and easily and have access to source documentation, autocompletion, and type verification.
- All of ES6’s advantages are enhanced with TypeScript’s increased productivity.
- Strong typing, Modules, Optional Parameters, Static typing, and more are supported by TypeScript.