Learn PHP Training Course:
On the server side, PHP is an open-source, interpreted, and object-oriented scripting language. Web development works nicely with PHP. As a result, it is used to create web applications, which are programs that run on servers and produce dynamic pages.
Rasmus Lerdorf developed PHP in 1994, but it didn’t hit the market until 1995. The most recent version of PHP, 7.4.0, was made available on November 28. The following PHP-related points need to be taken into consideration:
What is PHP In Learn PHP Training Course
- Hypertext Preprocessor, or PHP.
- Since PHP is an interpreted language, compilation is not necessary.
- Scripting languages like ASP and JSP are slower than PHP.
- PHP is a server-side programming language that is used to control the website’s dynamic content.
- HTML allows for the embedding of PHP.
- An object-oriented language is PHP.
- An open-source programming language is PHP.
- PHP is a straightforward and simple language.
Why use PHP
- It manages the website’s database, dynamic content, and session monitoring.
- In PHP, sessions can be made.
- Both setting and accessing cookies are possible.
- The data is encrypted, and validation is used.
- Numerous protocols, including HTTP, POP3, SNMP, LDAP, IMAP, and many others are supported by PHP.
- You may control which pages of your website a user can access using the PHP programming language.
- The key reason PHP is the greatest language to learn is that it is simple to install and configure.
- PHP is capable of handling forms, including collecting user data via forms, saving it to a database, and providing the user with helpful information. The registration form is an example.
By learning Learn PHP Training Course through VISWA Online Trainings, advance in your job.